• Adopting advanced digital high-frequency switching control technology, high power density, easy to adapt to the whole vehicle installation.
• Die-casting one-piece molding of the body and patented 3D waterway design to optimally meet heat dissipation.
• Low-voltage signal terminals are reserved for multiple interfaces, which can be flexibly configured to meet the needs of the whole vehicle system.
• Wide range of output voltage from 230Vdc to 450Vdc for flexible adaptation to different vehicle models.
• High safety electrical isolation of input and output, and the relevant level meets the requirements of automotive standards.
• Perfect abnormal protection function in charging process, safe and reliable.
• Meeting the requirements of automotive-grade electromagnetic compatibility.
• Standard CAN 2.0B interface design, supporting standard UDS diagnosis development.
• All software can be upgraded online, and the charging strategy can be customized and adjusted according to the needs of the whole vehicle, with flexible debugging and updating.
OBC - Charging Mode
• AC input voltage/frequency range:
90Vac - 264Vac/45Hz - 65Hz
• Max. input current:32A
• Power factor:≥0.98
• DC output voltage range:230- 450Vdc
• Rated output power:6.6kW
• Max. output current:22A
• Average efficiency:94%
OBC - Discharging Mode
• DC input voltage range:250-450Vdc
• AC output voltage:220Vac
• Rated output power:3.3kVA
• Max. output current: 15A
• Average efficiency:93%
• Cooling mode:Liquid cooling
• Cooling medium TEMP range:-40℃-85℃
• Ambient TEMP range: -40℃-85℃
• IP Protection:IP67